Tuesday 12 December 2017

Last Minute Disney Christmas Gift Guide



If you know me, you'll definitely know that I am a huge Disney fan, so much so that I've vlogged my last two Walt Disney World holidays and my YouTube channel has shifted to mainly Disney related topics!

I love Disney, in fact I recently wrote a post on Why I Keep Going Back To Disney to give everyone a greater understanding of why Disney and the parks mean so much to me. And whilst I'd give anything to be there right now, the next best thing is to bring a little Disney into the home; and I know I'm not the only one who'd be lusting after some Disney items this Christmas. It's not just for kids, Disney is for the young at heart, those of all ages and this gift guide is perfect for absolutely any Disney fan.

Whether it's a Disney movie, plush, mug, item of clothing or home decor piece, there's something out there for each and every Disney lover, no matter what age, no matter what your budget may be.

Maybe you know someone heading to the parks this year? Consider some travel goodies that may not necessarily be Disney-themed too; passport holders, luggage tags, travel wallets, notebooks - keep in mind that Disney certainly takes a lot of planning! Or maybe a countdown plaque similar to the one in the above photo which I received recently for my birthday; it's so exciting to see the days dwindle down until my next holiday!

Still stuck for ideas? Take a look at some of my suggestions below:


Are you hoping for any Disney-themed items this Christmas?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig