Thursday 14 December 2017

What's On My Christmas Wishlist 2017?


Christmas is mere week and a half away (isn't that crazy?), and in preparation for the special day, I've been spotting a plethora Christmas wishlist blog posts over every corner of the Internet. I'm such a curious person and so these posts have always massively interested me; plus, their unintentionally great little gift guides too! Seeing as I enjoy Christmas wishlist posts so much, it seemed only right to create one myself.

I should mention that I do in fact know the majority of the gifts I'll be lucky enough to receive; it's not that I don't like surprises, I do, but in our family we like to clarify that we're buying gifts that the end-user will really utilise. That said, whilst I know some of the gifts mentioned within this wish list I will be receiving, I certainly know that I always won't be receiving many of them on the 25th too! 

Coin Purse
A coin purse is something that I've unknowingly been in desperate need of. On the rare occasion that I venture out at night and finally make use of one of my many clutches, or if I grab a smaller crossbody bag from my collection, a mini coin purse is simply essential. For years I've been using the same metallic purple purse and quite frankly, I'm bored of it. However, on a recent trip to Clintons of all places, I spotted this lovely Penguin Coin Purse (£6.40). Whilst the quality may not be as great as higher-end alternatives, it certainly feels as though it is. The faux leather used reminds me of saffiano leather, the same leather used for my Michael Kors Selma tote. 

Hat & Scarf Set
Particularly as the cold weather has come out in full force here in the UK, I've been recently longing for a new wooly hat, specifically one with two pom poms, as I only own hats with a single pom pom. I'm in no need of one either, but I absolutely love scarves, and in all honesty, you can never have too few chunky scarves in the winter. 

Disney Movies
I'm sure many of you are aware of my unhealthy Disney obsession - just check out my YouTube channel! So whilst you may think I already own every Disney movie out there, there's still quite a selection not yet in my collection, Mulan and Princess and the Frog being two of them. I'm currently building up my Disney DVD collection, at least the ones in the shiny sleeves. In a perfect world, I would have every Disney movie packaged perfectly in their shiny sleeves - too bad I started collecting the DVDs well before the sleeves were released!

Makeup
Of course some sort of makeup had to make it somewhere into my wish list. Of the three things I'm really lusting after, I know for certain that I'll be fortunately getting the Morphe Fall Into Frost Palette (£23). Whilst it seems that recently people have pushed this palette to the side in favour of one of their warmer toned alternatives, I've simply fallen in love with the shades, plus I've heard nothing but great things about the formulation. 
Speaking of eyes, I've very recently become interested in Stila's Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadows. After recently receiving a Stila Liquid Lipstick Gift Set for my birthday, I've been vying to try these ever since. Unfortunately though, all the gift sets that I've had my eyes set upon seem to be sold out anywhere and everywhere I look. It appears this one will have to wait.
Finally, I've also recently had to the urge to try the Too Faced Melted Metals Liquid Lipsticks (£19). As far as I'm aware they're not part of any gift set, but being a big fan of the original Melted Liquid Lipsticks, these have been calling my name since I spotted them. Plus, I'm obsessed with the packaging!

Dressing Gown
This is a strange one for me; I'm not typically one to wear a dressing gown, but as the colder nights have been drawing in I've been levitating to wearing some of my chunkiest cardigans indoors. Whilst I love my cardigans, they're just far too old - when one has a massive hole under the arm, I think it's a great time to consider chucking it. Basically, I've been looking for something cosy that I'll be able to snuggle up in around the house, and this Pink Fluffy NEXT Dressing Gown (£26) is the perfect option.

Pub Quiz Book
I've turned into a little pub quiz junkie. Only recently my friends and I have begun going to one of our local pub quizzes more recently and whilst we pretty much suck, we always have a great time. In a bid to try and improve my knowledge, I've been longing for a selection of pub quiz books. In fact, I was recently gifted one for my birthday, which has already gone down incredibly well at family gatherings, so I'm looking forward to receiving The Biggest British Pub Quiz Book (£5).

Black Boots
Oh, I've most definitely been in desperate need of some new boots. Whilst my all-time favourite boots are still in a wearable condition, as soon as the heel of one began peeling away, I knew it was time for another pair. Combined with the fact that my size is out of stock almost half the time and that wide-fit shoes tend to fit me the best, it's fair to say it took me some time to find great boots, but low and behold, Tesco became my saviour! Not the ones in the photo above, but I managed to grab a great pair of heeled black booties for just £25!


What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Lots of Love

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig