Monday 18 December 2017

Where I'll Be Looking During The Boxing Day Sales


Okay, maybe it's a little early to begin thinking about this, I mean, it's over a week away, but being the big spender I am, one of the things I greatly look forward to after Christmas day is embarrassingly the Boxing Day sales! Now I'm definitely not one of those people to get up at the crack of dawn and head down to my favourite store to try and scour for the best bargains, I much prefer doing it all from the comfort of my own home, online, as I'm sure many of you do too. 

Based on previous years, there's certain stores which I always love looking at as Boxing Day rolls around. So I've decided to share with you some of those stores, as well as some of my favourite items currently in stock - let's hope they all go on sale in time for the 26th!

ASOS
I can't imagine there's a single person out there who doesn't love ASOS - it's your one-stop shop for just about everything and anything! Stocking such an expansive array of brands from Boohoo to Free People, there's something for every budget and every individuals style. I luckily manage to find numerous great bargains throughout the year every time I flick through ASOS' sale, whether a £5 dress or a heavily discounted item from one of my favourite high-end brands, I don't often come away from their site without a full basket (or at least a full wishlist).


Missguided
I have to admit, I haven't bought anything from Missguided from some time. I've no idea why, as they usually have such beautiful items in stock, more than often at relatively reasonable price points too.  What I'm secretly hoping for is that there'll be a major Missguided sale on Boxing Day; quite frequently they'll have 50% off site wide, so fingers crossed it'll happen just after Christmas too. If this is the case, you can be certain that I'll be snagging up some great bargains!


New Look
I think it would be fair to say throughout my entire wardrobe, New Look is probably the store/brand that appears the most frequently. Whilst I would love to purchase more often from higher-end brands, I just love the affordability of New Looks products; they're affordable, yet fashionable, and more often than not great quality too. Considering the majority of clothing is already reasonably priced, I'm looking forward to see what deals there will be after Christmas (and hoping that the multiple items of clothing I've already spotted in store at full price will be in the sales too)! 


Urban Outfitters
Last but not least, we have Urban Outfitters. I'm a massive fan of UO, however the higher price points sway me off purchasing too many products from the brand all too often. Some of my favourite clothing pieces are UO however, whether my embroidered black dress or checkered shirt - I always feel great when wearing them! Whilst their items aren't the best value for money, I've certainly found some absolute gems in their sale, including one of my favourite summer dresses which was £10 down from £46 - the UO sales are my absolute favourite!



Where do you plan to look during the Boxing Day sales?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig