Friday 16 December 2016

The Christmas Jumper | Rudolph Jumper From George At ASDA


Until recently, or should I say last year, I'd never owned a Christmas jumper. I know, disgraceful! But since my first jumper purchase, all I've wanted is more! There are so many cute styles on offer now (check out my Christmas jumper post here), but I've really been holding off purchasing another one as I can really only wear it for one month of a year. With that said, it probably wouldn't be odd to see me in a Christmas jumper in May...




But the one jumper that I do own is believe it or not from George at ASDA. Not a brand that seems to be extremely popular amongst the blogging community when it comes to fashion, but they offer some great pieces at some great prices, particularly when it comes to Christmas jumpers.

Although not an overly Christmassy colour, this navy blue Rudolph jumper was a perfect choice for me, especially as Rudolph is my absolute favourite when it comes to all Christmassy "icons"! His massive pom pom nose, although awkwardly placed above the belly button, is a nice added bonus to a darker jumper. This jumper also sings Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and although I usually take the little music player out, it's fun to play on the random occasion. After all, I don't want this awkwardly going off whilst I'm serving a customer at work; the place that I'm usually found wearing this jumper right now!

Do you have a Christmas jumper that you've been wearing crazily this month?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig