Friday 23 December 2016

Dream Places To Spend Christmas

One of the best things about Christmas for myself personally is to be able to spend an increased amount of time with family and friends. For me Christmas should always be spent at home - I don't feel as though it would feel quite the same or as festive elsewhere in the world, but with Christmas being a mere two days away, it got me questioning, if I could spend Christmas (or a portion of the lead up/New Year's) absolutely anywhere in the world, where would it be?


Now my two options are probably hardly surprising. As an extreme Disney fan, being able to spend at least a portion of the festive season in the Most Magical Place on Earth aka. Disney World would be a dream come true for me. The decorations that they place around each of the parks and resorts makes the already beautiful resort even prettier. And the additional Christmas shows and events that they have going on in the lead up to Christmas, including Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Epcot's Holidays Around the World give me additional reasons to go and spend time in Disney doing things I've yet been able to do.


My second option, also a very common option, would be New York. Having only been to New York during May, I've been fortunate enough to experience the city in the heat of the summer (well, Spring...we were there during a heatwave)! And whilst I'm not a huge fan of the colder weather, there seems to be something incredibly magical about spending some part of December in New York. For me, I would love to be in the bustling city for New Years; watching the Ball Drop at Times Square, whilst the Christmas decorations are still out in full swing! However, the extremely large crowds might end up putting me off a little!

Where do you dream of spending your most magical Christmas?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig