Monday 12 December 2016

What's In My Christmas Party Clutch?


Christmas party season is well and truly here! I'm sure if you haven't been out celebrating yet, you're sure to have something lined up. And if not, then New Year's just around the corner. I'll be the first one to admit that you're much more likely to find me snuggled up in my house watching YouTube videos or a movie, but those nights that I do end up venturing out with my friends (or even family), these are the essentials that have made in into my Christmas party clutch!

And fyi, I do not take a blusher out with the intention of using it as a blusher. I'd need an entire makeup bag otherwise...




My go-to clutch recently has been this gorgeous box clutch from Carvela by Kurt Geiger, which one of my friends gifted to me for my 21st! It's the perfect option as it goes with pretty much any outfit, and the jewel adds a little details which differentiates it from my ever-growing collection of clutches. And believe it or not, everything here manages to squeeze into this relatively small clutch; I kid you not!

As always, my phone is an essential wherever I go and I'm lucky that it perfectly sits inside my clutch. Money is evidently always an essential, as is ID, so I usually pop these in this little 'Party Fund' purse which I find lying around my room. Not my favourite purse, but it always fit my money/ID and is guaranteed to fit inside my clutch of choice. Little spray bottles of perfume are always a must, especially as you can get a little sweaty on the dance floor! My go-to choice is my YSL Black Opium perfume; one of my favourite high-end perfumes going.

As for the other little items that you're likely to find in the depths of my clutch, there will always be a lipstick of my choice lying about. Whilst this is something that I will always switch up on an everyday basis, I think it's safe to say that during Christmas party season, a red is a must! I want to be as festive as possible after all! I also carry around my NARS blush in Orgasm, but not to use as a blush! I recently realised that I actually don't own a compact mirror. None. Whatsoever. So my NARS blush is instead my next best option, especially as it is extremely compact. And finally I like to carry around a few bobbie pins and a hair bobble for any hair disasters!

What will you be carrying around in your Christmas party clutch?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig