Tuesday 20 December 2016

A Classic Spotify Christmas Playlist


As a self-acclaimed Christmas freak, the one thing that will always get me into the Christmassy mood is no doubt Christmas music. As soon as I hear that first hint of festive music, it constantly puts me in a better mood. And being someone who has Spotify on at every possible point in their life, I found it only plausible to create my very own Christmas Spotify playlist!

Christmas music to me is all about the classics. Although I might listen to the occasional Michael Buble Christmas song or Coldplay's Christmas Lights (which made it's way onto my playlist), there's something significantly more magical and festive to me about those older songs; in fact, pretty much every song, bar Coldplay's, was released before I was born (don't quote me on that)! I think it's because growing up these were always the songs playing in the background of our house; the songs that we've had playing as we open presents every Christmas morning - it's just not Christmas without them!

And so here they are! The 21 songs that have been on constant repeat this festive season!
  1. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  2. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
  3. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby
  4. Santa Claus In Comin' To Town - Bruce Springsteen
  5. Last Christmas - Wham!
  6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
  7. Christmas Time - Bryan Adams
  8. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
  9. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  10. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
  11. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
  12. Here Comes Santa Claus - Bing Crosby
  13. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  14. Baby It's Cold Outside - Tom Jones
  15. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
  16. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
  17. Christmas Lights - Coldplay
  18. The Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby
  19. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
  20. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Dean Martin
  21. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Perry Como


What songs have you been listening to on the run-up to Christmas?

Lots of Love

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig