Wednesday 21 December 2016

Sale Picks | Where I'll Be Looking During Boxing Day Sales


Okay, I know it's still a few days away and I'm totally skipping over Christmas day here, but one of my favourite things during this festive season, sad as it may sound, are the Boxing Day sales! Now I don't want Christmas day to simply whiz on by, after all it's one of my favourite days of the year, but I can't help but think about what I could be buying on Boxing Day for cheap!

However, I'm definitely not one to be going out to shop for the bargains in store; I can't stand the chaoticness of everyone crowded together in the same area trying to catch the best deals. Instead, like many do now, I choose to browse through the sales from the comfort of my own home, online. Although I strongly dislike that you're unable to truly tell how the product looks, feels, or whether it will fit you to a tee - there's always guaranteed to be something that just doesn't quite fit or looks completely different to the image on the site, I much prefer the relaxing feel to choosing my sale picks at home. Plus you pretty much have the full range of sale picks online...will stores really carry everything?!

So I've picked some of my favourite current sale picks from some stores I've been lusting after recently, stores that I can see myself browsing through on Boxing Day. And whilst on the 26th of December the number of sale items is likely to have grown, many brands already seem to have their sales in full swing, and these are just a few items that have taken my top spot right at this moment!

Anthropologie


Although a brand that I've never previously purchased a single item from, you can most definitely find me scouring the Anthropologie website much more than I should be. Whilst Anthropologie is quite expensive, the main reason I've never bought anything from them, the sale is actually filled with some relatively inexpensive products which I can definitely see bringing into my home. 

It's fair to say that recently I've been well and truly obsessed with homeware; I keep conjuring up thoughts in my head of how my future home will look like, and Anthropologie, well they have so many homeware products in stock that are just "my style". Plus I'm really yearning for additional props/decor to add into my blog photography and their homeware items will do just that for me! They also have a few lovely clothing pieces which I also had to include - and everything here is under £20!

ASOS


ASOS, by far my favourite online store. The fact that they not only sell their own branded stuff (which is in general extremely affordable), but also sell a wide variety of other brands means that I'm on their site constantly browsing through the new arrivals! Their sale is well and truly in full swing and my wishlist is full to the brim with clothes, shoes and accessories that I want to bring home and love forever - I have a feeling I will be extremely poor soon! But as you may be able to tell, I am absolutely in love with many of their more summery items in stock! I think it's because I already have my holiday booked for next year and am already conjuring up so many different outfit ideas which I could wear.

Urban Outfitters


Urban Outfitters is also one of my favourite stores. Whilst also a little more pricey than your average H&M or New Look, Urban Outfitters create so many beautiful clothes which are in my opinion always incredible quality - all my Urban Outfitters purchases have been extremely comfortable too! Urban Outfitters though is one of those brands that due to the price, I am usually regularly searching through the sale items rather than the full priced new arrivals! And it usually works out in my favour as they have amazing sales throughout the year! In this case, I definitely managed to find some items that would be a little more suited towards winter too, even though I couldn't help but to include some summery items!

Although not included, both Forever 21 and Missguided were also top of my list! If you're on the lookout for some great party wear, then Missguided would definitely have to be your choice. And I was pleasantly surprised with what I found on Forever 21. Although I have always been an avid fan of Forever 21, I've always found their sales to be lacking a good range of decent pieces. Not this time however, as their sale is filled with an array of beautiful clothes, especially when it comes to the coat department - I honestly want them all!

Are you going to be browsing through the Boxing Day sales? What stores will you be looking at?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig