Tuesday 6 December 2016

The (Not So) Ugly Christmas Jumpers You Need

Forever 21 Fair Isle Christmas Jumper (£19) | Simply Be Christmas Santa Jumper (£10) | Missy Empire Red Bambi Knitted Christmas Jumper (£20) | Forever 21 Chill Snowman Christmas Jumper (£20) | WearAll Knitted Fair Isle Christmas Jumper (£21) | Forever 21 #Elfie Graphic Chirstmas Jumper (£19)

Along with Christmas comes Christmas fashion. Those ugly Christmas jumpers are my number one fashion essentials as this festive season kicks into gear. If you're however still on the lookout for one, then fear not, because Lizzie has you sorted! After scouring the web for some time in search for some awesome Christmas jumpers (they're totally not ugly, let's be honest), I picked out a few favourites that will help to get you into that festive spirit before the big day rolls around!

Forever 21 surprised me massively on the Christmas jumper front. I've always been a fan of Forever 21 and let's face it, a quarter of my wardrobe is probably from there, but I didn't know that they had such a large selection of Christmas jumpers in stock. I honestly want to buy them all! But one of my favourites has to be the Santa jumper from Simply Be. I've personally never bought anything from them, but their selection of Christmas jumpers within this range are just far too cute - they also have a green snowman jumper of the same style which is absolutely adorable!

One thing that is missing however is a Disney jumper. I managed to find the odd one here and there with Minnie and Mickey or Bambi plastered all over them, but nothing really took my fancy. Being the Disney obsessed freak I am, this will be the one thing on my wishlist for Christmas next year - a little far in advance, but it doesn't hurt to plan!

Have you bought a Christmas jumper this year? 

Lots of Love
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've been searching everywhere for jumpers like these and I was feeling a little let down. ASOS and Boohoo just didn't have exactly what I wanted, and Primark was a bit 'meh' too. I'm going to have a scour of the Forever 21 site now!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lol such cute sweaters.
    http://clothesinspired.blogspot.com
    www.yvesofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig