Sunday 18 December 2016

The Best Games To Play With Your Family On Christmas Day


It's fair to say that during the festive season, I love a good game. Whether it be a card game, board game, trivia game, I don't care; there's something special about being together with the whole family and gathering to play a fun little game. But in particular, the one day that we seemingly play more games than any other is Christmas day, and they always seem to be games that we only ever pull out on the day itself! 

So I've compiled a mini list of some of my favourite family Christmas day games. Therefore if you're on the lookout for some fun ideas for the 25th of December, look no further!

Two of our absolute favourites, which only ever make an appearance on Christmas day it seems, are Pass The Bomb and Bop It. Both games where players are eliminated round by round, but the most pleasing aspect is that I'm usually one to get the furthest...not that I'm competitive at all! But if your family are extremely competitive (obviously not like myself...), then these are two great games to pass around.

Charades and Heads Up are also top picks if you're on the lookout for some hilarious and more active options. Not usually one to go for when the grandparents are around, however it's a perfect option for us younger and middle-aged ones! Trivia games however, seem to suit everyone to a tee. Especially when it's general knowledge, each individual can really chirp in and have a go! And I finally decided to include Pie Face. Now this isn't one that I've ever played, nor can I see the vast majority of my family doing so, but if you have a family who are up for a good laugh and aren't bothered to making a bit of a mess, then this would be a different, but great option!

What are your go-to family games around the festive season!

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig