Thursday 22 December 2016

The Perfect Makeup Choices For Christmas Day


In three days time, yes you heard me correctly, it will be Christmas! How this year has flown by so quickly I'll never know - just the fact that 2017 will be here in a little over a week and I feel as though 2016 started about two months ago is quite simply crazy to me. But heigh ho! As Christmas Day begins to roll around, one thing on my mind is sadly "what makeup will I choose to wear" and whilst I've been sporting much more festive makeup in recent weeks, I decided to pull out some of the items I could very likely be using on Christmas Day itself to show each and every one of you.

I've also filmed a Christmas makeup routine video which will be making an appearance on my YouTube channel tomorrow - so keep your eyes peeled! These products were all used in that video, so you'll be able to see a true representation of how everything really looks when all put together! But no spoilers today!


Whilst my face makeup generally changes very little, especially in terms of foundations, concealers and bronzers, two things that consistently change throughout the year are most definitely my eyeshadow and lipstick choices. As we are well and truly into December and nearing that very special day, a red lipstick is always a must, the colour I've been rocking consistently this month! I also did a post on my favourite red lipsticks which you can check out here! As for my eyeshadow, I've been loving the L'Oreal Infallible shadow in Iced Latte to add an extra bit of shimmer, but for the vast majority of my eyelids I stuck to both the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette and Tanya Burr Hollywood palette and made sure to add a little bit of gold as well - which you'll see tomorrow if you check out my newest video!

For those wondering, here is a complete list of the products that I decided to use within this Christmas look!
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Soap & Glory Brow Archery
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
  • Tanya Burr Hollywood Eyeshadow Palette
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte
  • Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
  • Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer
  • Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Gorgeous Berries
  • Goddess of Love Triple Baked Highlighter
  • Clinique Lipstick in Cherry Pop

What makeup will you be rocking on Christmas Day? Do you have a favourite red lipstick?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig